Zambian Visa Requirements and Fees
Zambia – Victoria Falls Border Hrs: 6am – 10pm. Single entry $50,00 Double $80.00 Transit/Day Trippers - $20.00 Countries that DO NOT need a VISA: Antigua, Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji, Grenada, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, St. Kitts, St Lucia, St Vincent, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zimbabwe. For more in-depth visa requirements, Please Click Here.
Depending on your nationality, probably the Visa could apply to you. The Kaza Visa is a visa applicable to Zambia and Zimbabwe with a day trip to Botswana. It's valid for 30 days
Zimbabwe Visa Requirements and Fees
Victoria Falls Border 6 am - 10 pm
Most Nationals - Single $35.00 Double $45.00. British - Single $55.00 Double $70.00. Countries that DO NOT need a VISA: Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Cayman Island, Congo, Cyprus, Fiji, Grenada, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Leeward Islands, Lesotho, Malawi, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Vincent, Grenadines, Swaziland, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Island, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
Botswana Visa Requirements and Fees
Countries that DO NOT need a VISA: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Brunei, Dar Es – Salaam, Salaam, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominica, Fiji, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guyuna, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Portugal, Samoa, San Marico, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, St. Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, UK, USA, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Countries whose Nationals need entry Visa Click Here.
Namibian Visa Requirements and Fees
Countries that DO NOT need a VISA: Angola, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Cuba, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, The Scandinavian Countries, Tanzania, UK, USA, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
South African Visa Requirements
The citizen who is a holder of a national passport (diplomatic, official and ordinary) of the foreign countries / territories / international organisations listed below are not required to hold a visa when reporting to an immigration officer for an examination at a South African port of entry, subject to the terms and conditions set out in this list, including inter alia the intended period of stay in the Republic.
Travel Tips1. Clients should use the same name in all their reservations. That makes it easy to identify them during pickups.
2. Clients are also advised to know the exchange rate of their currency against the Zambian Kwacha.
3. It is advisable that clients secure their accommodation in Zambia before traveling.
4. Once you have checked in and if carrying any valuables make sure you have them kept by residence authorities or use the safe in the room.
5. Do not move around with your traveling documents or bank cards unless if you intend to cross the border. Alternatively, photocopy the relevant pages of your passport and visa just as these may be required. Just make sure you have enough cash as you move around.
6. Zambia is an English speaking country and if the English language is a problem please advise us in advance so that we could make alternative arrangements where possible
7. It’s a must for clients to always listen to their guide as they are in charge of the tours and have all the safety rules that come with all the tours.
8. Once your Reservations have been confirmed with us, we would like to let you know that we will be in charge of your pickups and we shall ensure that you are always on time.
9. If you have any special needs, physical or health wise, please advise us well in advance.